Pitt Meadows is a vibrant small city in a natural setting - a sustainable community that balances growth with the protection of its natural environment.
Our Core Values
Council and Staff are committed to:
- providing high quality value-added customer service
- building supportive relationships based on integrity, mutual respect and teamwork
- providing effective stewardship by taking personal responsibility for the City's strength and well being
- creating a culture which values and supports diversity, risk-taking, continuous learning and improvement
- effective dynamic planning through shared decision-making and direct, open communication
- developing and sustaining a safe, secure and supportive work place
To maintain a liveable community that provides a wide range of opportunities for individual and corporate citizens to thrive in a sustainable manner.