Pitt Meadows – The Natural Place to Film!
Only a quick 2 hour flight from Hollywood, USA, there's a reason why the Greater Vancouver region is the third largest film production area in North America. Located outside Vancouver's "studio zone", production companies that film in Pitt Meadows are eligible for the BC Film Tax Credit.
Situated in the Greater Vancouver region, the City of Pitt Meadows offers a wide range of filming locations. From the pristine waters of North America's largest tidal lake to a fast paced urban centre with a unique heritage area, this small yet progressive community boasts an astonishing array of locations.
NEW Filming Policy
Please review the new Filming Policy Filming Policy C028.docx [DOCX - 927 KB] for information regarding the new Hot Spot Designations, City services, guidelines, new fees, traffic management, application procedures and other filming information.
Filming Application Forms:
- Schedule A - Location Filming Permit Application
- Filming Fee Bylaw.docx [DOCX - 34 KB]
- Schedule C - Contact List
- Schedule D - Highway Use Permit for Filming Purposes
- Schedule E - Hold Harmless
- Schedule F - Filming Checklist
- Schedule G - Street Map & Road Closure Restrictions
- Schedule H - Pitt Addington Marsh Grant Narrows Regional Park Area
- Schedule I - Map of Bordertown
- Business Licence Application.doc [DOC - 112 KB]
- Schedule K - Abeyance to Noise Control Bylaw No. 2138 [PDF - 105 KB]