Filming applications will be accepted on a limited capacity as of June 21, 2017
Thank you for your interest in filming in Pitt Meadows. Please note that the Pitt Meadows Filming Office will be accepting applications for private property filming and reoccurring filming locations only starting Wednesday June 21, 2017.
The Pitt Meadows Filming Office will reopen fully on Monday July 10, 2017. For questions, inquiries, and to submit your application, please email email@example.com
The Natural Place to Film
Only a quick 2 hour flight from Hollywood, USA, there's a reason why the Greater Vancouver region is the third largest film production area in North America. Located outside Vancouver's "studio zone", production companies that film in Pitt Meadows are eligible for the BC Film Tax Credit.
Situated in the Greater Vancouver region, the City of Pitt Meadows offers a wide range of filming locations. From the pristine waters of North America's largest tidal lake to a fast paced urban centre with a unique heritage area, this small yet progressive community boasts an astonishing array of locations.
NEW Filming Policy
Please review the new Filming Policy C028 for information regarding the new Hot Spot Designations, City services, guidelines, new fees, traffic management, application procedures and other filming information.
Filming Application Forms:
- Schedule A - Location Filming Permit Application
- Filming Fee Bylaw
- Schedule C - Contact List
- Schedule D - Highway Use Permit for Filming Purposes
- Schedule E - Hold Harmless
- Schedule F - Filming Checklist
- Schedule G - Street Map & Road Closure Restrictions
- Schedule H - Pitt Addington Marsh Grant Narrows Regional Park Area
- Schedule I - Map of Bordertown
- Business Licence Application
- Schedule K - Abeyance to Noise Control Bylaw No. 2138