Thank you for your interest in filming in Pitt Meadows. Please note that the Pitt Meadows Filming Office is only open 1:30pm to 3:30pm Monday to Friday. For questions, inquiries, and to submit your application, please email email@example.com or contact the office at 604-465-2447.
The Natural Place to Film
Only a quick 2 hour flight from Hollywood, USA, there's a reason why the Greater Vancouver region is the third largest film production area in North America. Located outside Vancouver's "studio zone", production companies that film in Pitt Meadows are eligible for the BC Film Tax Credit.
Situated in the Greater Vancouver region, the City of Pitt Meadows offers a wide range of filming locations. From the pristine waters of North America's largest tidal lake to a fast paced urban centre with a unique heritage area, this small yet progressive community boasts an astonishing array of locations.
NEW Filming Policy
Please review the new Filming Policy C028 for information regarding the new Hot Spot Designations, City services, guidelines, new fees, traffic management, application procedures and other filming information.
Filming Application Forms:
- Schedule A - Location Filming Permit Application
- Filming Fee Bylaw
- Schedule C - Contact List
- Schedule D - Highway Use Permit Application
- Schedule E - Hold Harmless
- Schedule F - Filming Checklist
- Schedule H - Grant Narrows and Pitt Addington
- Schedule I - Bordertown
- Bordertown and Codd Island
- Business Licence Application
- Schedule K - Abeyance to Noise Control Bylaw No. 2138
- Fire - Pyrotechnics permit