New Year – New Goals! Save 10% off All Term Memberships
Purchase a 1, 3, 6 or 12 month Membership between Jan.2-31 for 10% off. Limit of one discounted pass per individual.
Recreation Registered Programs
Visit the Registration Page for information on Registered Programs and to view the online guide.
About Pitt Meadows Recreation
Recreation offers a wide variety of social, cultural and recreational programming opportunities to residents across the community. Encouraging healthy lifestyles through creating opportunities for participation in sports and recreation for residents of all ages to become connected and engaged in the community.
Facilities include the Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre, South Bonson Community Centre, Heritage Hall, Harris Road Outdoor Pool and Spray Park and Pitt Meadows Arena among others. The division has an internal facility bookings area that manages the rental of these facilities with usage ranging from small meetings/gatherings, weddings, ice and field games, practices and regional sports tournaments.
Community partnerships are important to the recreation division. Partnerships with groups such as Ridge Meadows Seniors Society, Pitt Meadows Museum, the Fraser Valley Regional Library and numerous sport organizations help to create a network of services for the public to partake in.
• Provision of sports and recreation programming for infants through seniors (Inclusive of individuals with special mental or physical accessibility needs).
• Provision of after school care and drop in programs
• Operation of the Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre, South Bonson Community Centre and Pitt Meadows Heritage Hall
• Operation of a Community Drop in Youth Centre
• Operation of a modern state-of-the-art Fitness Centre, and full size Gymnasium and multipurpose fitness room.
• Facilitation of renting City buildings for events and activities
• Oversight of fields and ice rentals for regional sports organizations
• Liaison to the Pitt Meadows arena contract
• Liaison to the Ridge Meadows Seniors Society
• Community leadership in healthy living