Facility Bookings

Facilities include the Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre, South Bonson Community Centre, Heritage Hall, Harris Road Outdoor Pool and Spray Park and Pitt Meadows Arena among others. The Recreation division has an internal facility bookings area that manages the rental of these facilities with usage ranging from small meetings/gatherings, weddings, ice and field games, practices and regional sports tournaments.

Please note that the City of Pitt Meadows does not book Whonnock Lake Hall. You must phone Maple Ridge Bookings at 604-467-7357 or email at facilitybookings@mapleridge.ca

Looking to book a City of Pitt Meadows facility?

Please fill out of Facility Booking Request Form


Frequently Asked Questions

What does it cost to rent each of the rooms?
Rates vary depending on several factors including the size, capacity, and purpose of each room. These fees are outlined in the bylaw Fee Setting – Parks & Leisure Services No. 2010. Contact us and we can help you choose the best fit for the type of event you are planning and your budget.
Can I tour the facility?
Please contact staff at 604-465-2499 or 604-465-2452 if you’d like to tour one of our facilities. We do not provide guided tours, however staff will be able to recommend a time for you to sign out keys and view the facility.
Do I need insurance/licenses for my event?
Insurance requirements vary depending on the number of attendees and the specific activities being conducted during your rental. Facility Bookings staff will work with you to assess an appropriate level of coverage for your specific booking. If your event will involve alcohol and/or fundraising via gambling you will need to provide Facility Bookings staff with a copy of your BC Special Event Permit and/or Gambling Event License a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of your event.
How much is the damage deposit for rentals?
Any event with alcohol will require a $1000.00 damage deposit two weeks prior to the date of the event. The damage deposit for other events will vary depending on the number of attendees and specific activities being conducted during your booking.
What are the SOCAN and Re:Sound fees on my contract?
SOCAN and Re:Sound are Federally mandated tariffs that must be paid anytime music is played in a public facility. The City of Pitt Meadows collects these fees and submits payment to these organizations quarterly. Please visit www.socan.ca and www.resound.ca for more information.
Looking to rent a sports field or park space in Pitt Meadows?
Please email bookings@pittmeadows.bc.ca or phone 604-465-2484.