Facility User Etiquette
OUR NEIGHBOURS ARE IMPORTANT TO US
• Please treat them with respect by keeping noise to an appropriate level. This includes no shouting in the parking lot or grounds.
• All music must be turned of by midnight.
The fine print: Noise Control By-law#2138-Everything indoors after 10pm. Exterior Decibel reading must not exceed 50 dBA
REMINDERS FOR EVENTS WITH ALCOHOL
• No alcohol outside the facility.
• Liquor license must be displayed at the facility entrance.
SMOKING WITHIN 7.5 METERS OF THE BUILDING, DOORWAYS OR WINDOWS IS PROHIBITED
Additionally, please respect the neighbours and do not smoke near their properties. If you must smoke, appropriately dispose of your cigarette butts.
RESTRICTIONS EFFECTIVE 10PM
All facility patios and ALL windows must be closed by 10pm.
DECORATIONS- SETUP & TEAR-DOWN
• Sparklers, confetti, flower petals, and like items are not permitted in or around facilities. If such items are found, a cleaning
fee will be levied.
• Use of nails, staples, glue, sticky tape or any similar materials are not allowed on any building surfaces.
• Candles are permitted when placed inside holders that cover the flame fully.
• Decorating and decoration clean-up is the responsibility of the function organizer.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT EVENT & REMIND YOU THAT DOORS MUST BE LOCKED WITH FACILITY VACATED BY 1AM. REMINDERS BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
• Remove all decorations and all belongings.
• Use the recycle reciprocals and garbage cans provided to dispose of waste.
• Wipe down tables and chairs and return to storage. (Note this does not apply to wedding rentals if previously arranged in your
contract). Please stack chairs on trollies provided. Sweep floor.