Access, Permits & Maintenance


Lougheed Highway 

The Lougheed Highway is maintained by the Province of BC.  Concerns relating to traffic signals, potholes, road issues etc. on Lougheed Hwy, should be directed to Mainroad Contracting by calling 604.271.0337.  This number is available 24 hours a day.  For more information, visit the Mainroad website.  

Road Access Permits

Road Access Permits are required when any new access needs to be made to the local road system (e.g. putting in a new driveway, culvert etc.). To find out more about Road Access Permits, please contact the Engineering Department 604.465.2428, Monday through Friday.

Highway Use Permits

Highway Use Permits (and the use of highways to other areas in the City of Pitt Meadows):  Download the permit and review the corresponding Highway & Traffic Bylaw prior to submitting your application.

Highway Use Permits (Specific for Block Parties):  Download the application form and follow the directions as outlined. Additional information around hosting a block party and how to leverage grants is available on the Maple Ridge Parks & Rec website.

Road Conditions

Do you have any questions or concerns about potholes, dust on gravel roads, debris on roads, or icy conditions? Contact the Public Works Department Monday through Friday by calling 604.465.2434 or for 24 hour Emergency Service 604.465.2465.