Tips for Living Green
There are many ways you can reduce your carbon footprint and make your daily activities more environmentally friendly.
Tips for Going Green
- Set up a recycling area in your kitchen or garage.
- Buy only what you need.
- Donate or sell items you don't use.
- Make purchases that use less packaging.
- Reuse items whenever possible.
- Bike, walk, or carpool to work.
- Wash clothes only when you have a full load.
- Switch your lightbulbs to compact fluorescent lightbulbs (CFLs).
For more tips and resources for living green, visit the websites on our links page.