City Hall Hours
Monday to Friday
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Statutory Holidays
From detailed bike routes to a map of the dike system to our location inside Canada, the following is a set of maps we think you will find useful.
Check back often as we will be adding maps regularly. If you would like to suggest a map, please drop us a line.
- Location in Canada Map [PDF, 34 KB]
This maps shows the location of Pitt Meadows relative to Canada.
- Location in Lower Mainland Map [PDF, 25 KB]
This gives the location of Pitt Meadows relative to the Lower Mainland (a region of the Province of British Columbia).
- Access Route Map [PDF - 578 KB] This gives the overall location of Pitt Meadows relative to the Lower Mainland and shows the main access routes to Vancouver, airport, ferries and Trans Canada Highway.
- Pitt Meadows Street Map [PDF, 2235KB] An overview of the streets of Pitt Meadows.
- Dike Route [PDF, 68 KB]
A view the bike routes on the dikes and through the city. View points are also indicated.
Bike Route Maps
- Pitt Meadows Urban/Rural Cycling Map [PDF - 2.4 MB]
- Pitt Meadows / Maple Ridge Cycling Route [PDF - 712 KB] (Map provided by Translink)
Rotary Hawk Loop [PDF, 218 KB]
A bike route map of the Hawk Rotary Loop.
- Blue Heron Loop [PDF, 219 KB]
A bike route map of the Blue Heron Loop.
- Osprey Loop [PDF, 196 KB]
A bike route map of the Osprey Loop.