How to Pay
Payments by cash and/or cheques/money orders made payable to the City of Pitt Meadows will be accepted at:
- Most chartered banks in Canada
- Credit Unions in B.C. and participating Trust Companies
- City Hall from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (Post dated cheques and debit card payments are accepted at City Hall)
- City Hall (after office hours) Letter Drop Box located at the main entrance doors
- or mailed to: City of Pitt Meadows
12007 Harris Road
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B5
- Please note that credit cards are not accepted.
Should you wish to make online payments, they can be made through your participating bank or credit union. Add "City of Pitt Meadows" as a payee and use your folio number (without the decimal) as the account number.
You may want to consider paying your taxes through the Tax Pre-payment Plan.
Click here for Commonly Asked Questions on the Pre-Authorized Tax Prepayment Plan.
To cancel the pre-payment on your taxes complete this form Notice of Cancellation.