City Bylaws Contact
Notice of Adoption of City of Pitt Meadows Procedure Bylaw Amendment No. 2746, 2016
Council will be considering adoption of an Amendment to Procedure Bylaw 2690, 2015 (the bylaw which regulates procedures to be followed for the conduct of business at meetings of the Council) at the December 6, 2016 Regular Council Meeting commencing at 7:00 p.m.. A copy of the proposed City of Pitt Meadows Procedure Bylaw Amendment Bylaw No. 2746, 2016 can be viewed here or at Pitt Meadows City Hall during business hours.
1. City of Pitt Meadows Procedure Bylaw Amendment Bylaw No. 2746, 2016
The purpose is to amend City of Pitt Meadows Procedure Bylaw No. 2690, and update Council meeting procedures related to:
1. Order of Business of Council Meetings
2. Addition of Celebrate Pitt Meadows to the Council Agenda
3. Acting Mayor Rotation allowance for substitutions
4. Addition of weekly regular meetings
Bylaw No. 2746, 2016 will amend Bylaw No. 2690, 2015.
Any questions or comments regarding the proposed changes will be received up to November 29 at 4:00 pm to:
Tina Penney, Corporate Officer
City of Pitt Meadows
12007 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows