Planning on using transit on Canada Day? Check extended Canada Day transit schedules and plan your trip.
Each year's Canada Day Festival in Pitt Meadows features our favourite early morning pancakes by Pitt Meadows Lions Club, the official Canada Day Ceremony, cake and hot dogs, local arts and crafts, try-it games & challenges, interactive displays by community groups, entertainment and more!
You can also join in the fun with Athletes in Kind for their annual 8K Run and Kids Run, or shoot the puck with the volunteers from Pitt Meadows Community Association during Hockey Day!
Check us out – we're the place to BE!
Schedule for Pitt Meadows Canada Day 2015
8:00am Pitt Meadows Lions pancake breakfast8:30am AIK 1km & 2km Charity Run begins
8:30am Children's games and activities begin
9:00am AIK 8km Charity Run begins
9:00am Activities & hourly prize draws for Seniors
9:30am Click & Clown
11:00am Pitt Meadows Canada Day Ceremony
12:00pm Live music begins
12:30pm Watermelon eating contest
1:00pm Live music continues
Want to participate? Download the forms to volunteer or be an exhibitor:
Canada Day Volunteer Form
Canada Day Exhibitor Application Form
Ten Ways to Get Involved and Celebrate Canada Day in Pitt Meadows:
1. Join us as a participant in beautiful Pitt Meadows Spirit Square on July 1, 2014 for a Community Celebration and Official Ceremony (and Birthday Cake!).
3. Join the team and help to plan our Canada Day in Pitt Meadows Festivities. Contact Zabrina Braithwaite at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Participate as an exhibitor at Canada Day.
6. Learn more about the history of Canada Day at Canadian Heritage.
7. Organize a block party, learn more and apply for block party funding.
8. Start off Canada Day actively! Bicycle, Run, Skateboard, Scoot or walk to the celebration!
9. Local businesses and community groups are encouraged to join our celebration - set up a booth or activity. Just fill in the exhibitor's form on this page, drop it off, or email it in!
10. Share the artistic - whether it's music, face-painting, crafts - show your neighbours why you love Canada Day!
Canada Day Charity 8K Run
Join in the annual Canada Day Run, supporting families battling cancer.
Kids Fun Run start time: 8:30 am
8K start time: 9:00 am
Register at athletesinkind.com
Proudly hosted by Athletes In Kind.